Wednesday 2 January 2013

My year.

So, the year 2012 ended amazingly for me. Robert told me he missed me, and I mean, I have my worries that his words came from a not so sober place and that he might be second guessing himself a little he still said it, he still misses me... Even if it is only a little bit, even if he's not sure why or doesn't want to do anything about it... It's still huge that he even said it. I know I did a major drunken rant last night about this already. But I wanted to cheer myself up a little by mentioning him again because the beginning of 2013 isn't going exactly as I planned... I was mad hung over today because I drank way more than I planned last night. I didn't do what I was supposed to do but have it rooted in my brain and heart that I will start now. I have a lot of things I need to work on and it is not by any means going to be easy but I never thought it would! In balfour I really had a hard time on top of the eating disorder I was super depressed and hanging out with the wrong people who I was constantly drinking with and I know I still drink with Daryl quite a bit but I'm hoping that maybe that will end and him and I can get healthy together... Considering we want to spend time with one another we might as well be doing something pro active during that time... So I figure maybe we could start going to the gym together. Which would be great. xx Write sooooooooooooon!

No comments:

Post a Comment