Wednesday 2 January 2013

My mind.

It's about 5:30 and I'm drinking some yummy tea. It's the first day of my 8 day semi fast and I'm feeling pretty confident... There's just one thing... Robert still hasn't responded to my last message where I told him I wanted to see him some day soon... I mean, maybe it was the wrong time to tell him that! I'm just so nervous that he just wont respond anymore! and I can't send him anything else because I will look needy and desperate, and facebook tells me he's seen my last message... I just hope he says something soon. I don't want to be concerned and scared... But I sort of am. I just need to hold confidence, need to keep working on the blog and stick to my plans... He will be impressed come Sasquatch... And I mean we're obviously going to talk before that! I hope. Anyways, to take my mind away I'm going to collect some thinspo and do a nice big post on that! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment