Thursday 3 January 2013

Just the quickest little update! Today went fairly well... Like I didn't indulge in the the fatty foods I normally do and I've been drinking so much water. I even managed to get a small work out in tonight while watching 90210. I did eat those chocolates and have a couple of bites of potato but that's it... And on the bright side the chocolates are gone so I can't eat anymore of them now! Hehe!! But seriously, tomorrow I wont put anything in my mouth unless it's tea or water. Even though I might see Daryl tomorrow and I know he'll want to drink... I'll try not to, I mean, what the point anyway? I wish I could come up with something... OH! We could go for a nice winter walk! ALONG PEACHLAND! :) That way I'm getting in some exercise and spending time with him! We could maybe get a little whiskey and coffee, I'd be o.k with that! One thing that kind of depressed me today is I took my first photos so I can see my progress along the way...And I look fatter than I thought... But I mean I am so ready to work my butt off (literally) for this! I'm going to be seeing results in no time, I just know it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment