Wednesday 2 January 2013

8 day semi-fast.

What better way to start of the year with an 8 day fast? I mean, I'm slightly concerned because I have been eating a lot lately, and a sudden fast might kind of shock my body but the thing is that I'm not going to be overly strict. I'm actually going to call it the 8 day semi-fast instead which I will put details about below and after the 8 day semi-fast I will do an 8 day eating plan and after that a normal 8 day fast. Also after writing these I will do my work out and exercise plans I also want to write a do's and dont's section as well as a tips and tricks section. It will take a little bit of time but I will have it done ASAP! xx

8 day semi-fast

Day 1 tea and water only
Day 2 tea and water only
Day 3 tea, water and light snacks
Day 4 tea and water only
Day 5 tea, water and light snacks
Day 6 tea, water and light snacks
Day 7 tea and water only
Day 8 tea and water only




No comments:

Post a Comment