Wednesday 2 January 2013

141 days.

Meow. It's 8:30 and I have eaten 2 tiny chocolate balls, a spicy cinnamon jaw breaker, a cup of peppermint green tea and now I'm gonna just drink lots of water! I may have more tea tonight and also I wasn't very active today but am not overly concerned because this is basically a warm up fast or a "semi-fast" as I called it earlier. Robert still hasn't responded to my last message but I've sort of decided to just leave it alone now. I don't want to keep dwelling on it. I just need to be patient and confident. I mean he knows how I feel, I've completely put my heart out there for him, so it's his move next, there's nothing left for me to do or say... I will try, forever, but I just need to give it a little rest until he comes around which I'm thinking, hoping, he will. In the meantime I need to find distractions so I'm going to be writing my basic daily plan in a little while as well as my food do's and don'ts including the things I crave the most, the things I eat the most the things I'm absolutely not allowed to eat and alternative foods I am allowed to eat. I'm going to start my food diary today meaning I'm going to start posting everything I eat each day at the end of the day. I think this is especially important to do during my fasts. I mean I know right now because it's so early on that I'm kind of looking at this as though it's going to be easy-peasy. But it's not, I know how hard it is because I've done it before. I have a lot of fat I want to burn and get ride of and I have a lot of problem areas.... I mean I've totally lost my way since Balfour... But I have 141 days which is only 3384 hours which really is only 203040 minutes until Sasquatch, and I NEED to be beautiful and thin and perfect by then... My goal weight is going to be really hard to achieve... But it's going to be really worth the work.
Anyways like I mentioned before I'm going to go write up a basic daily plan as well as my food do's and don'ts. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment